This vibrant handrafted pair of Shabbat candlesticks is designed by Ester Shahaf, and is entirely handcrafted in wood with a pewter base and top, decorated with Swarovski crystals, brass and copper accents.
The Zohar recommends that when she lights candles, every woman should welcome the Shabbat with joy. This is a catalyst to bring peace, health and happiness to her family. With these gorgeous candlesticks, it should not be difficult to happily accept the Shabbat.
Artist: Ester Shahaf
Made in Israel
Material: pewter, Swarovski crystals
Height: 4.8"/12 cm
Width: 2.4"/6 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.35
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$102.04
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$121.71
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$27.82
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$25.71
Average rating: 4.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Nice bat mitzvah gift, but a tad expensive
Julie Sneider from our temple was very pleased upon receiving theses candlesticks, but I was much less so, because of what I feel is an exorbitant prive.By Fran L. on November 03, 2016