Wall Hamsa Hand by Esther Shahaf
This wall Hamsa is hand-cratfed by the well known Israeli Judaica artist, Ester Shahaf. Decorated with Swarovski crystals and copper appliqué, the Hamsa has two symmetrical sides shaped as two doves, gazing in opposite directions.
The Hamsa is artistically inscribed in Hebrew with the blessing: " Blessed shalt thou be when thou enters, and blessed shalt thou be when thou leaves."
In Jewish tradition, Hamsa is used to ward off the evil eye, while the dove is the ultimate symbol of peace.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Artist: Ester Shahaf
Made in Israel
Height: 5.2"/13 cm
Width: 4.4"/11 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$118.08
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Dorit Judaica Silver Floating Letters Wall Plaque - Shema Yisrael Prayer$54.60