Oriental Hamsa Pendant by Amaro
The Hamsa hand is a traditional oriental motif that is believed to provide protection from the evil eye, such as this Hamsa necklace originating from Israeli jewelry design studio, Amaro Jewelry.
This brass Hamsa necklace is 24K gold plated and set with semi-precious stones.
Chain length is 15" and can be extended to 18".
The Designer, Irit Goffer-Sasson, draws her inspiration from the Israeli scenery and from her world travels. A graduate of Instituto Europeo di Design in Italy, Irit Goffer-Sasson imprints her special signature on these jewelry accessories that can be found in jewelry shops world wide.
Shipping time: 2-3 days
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $44.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- I Love You Pendant in 120 Languages - Silver and Onyx$120.90
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$99.00