Dove Design Wall Hamsa by Ester Shahaf
This wall Hamsa is hand-cratfed by the well known Israeli Judaica artist, Ester Shahaf. Decorated with Swarovski crystals and copper appliqué, the Hamsa has two symmetrical doves, facing each other.
In Jewish tradition, Hamsa is used to ward off the evil eye, while the dove is the ultimate symbol of peace.
Made in Israel
Artist: Ester Shahaf
Height: 12 cm/ 4.9"
Width: 8 cm/ 3.1"
Customers also shopped for
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$156.00
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Oriental Hamsa Pendant by Amaro$74.10
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $48.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99