Shema Yisrael Prayer Silver Bracelet by Golan
A touch of spirituality can uplift your life!
You won’t want to remove this eye-catching braided sterling silver bracelet from your wrist. On a silver plate in the center is engraved in 14 K gold the meaningful Star of David symbol. To the right in Hebrew letters is engraved the sacred Shema Yisrael prayer, expressing a Jew’s unswerving belief in G-d. To the left are words that are known as the prayer of the angels. We utter them silently after Shema - “Baruch shem kavod malchuto le’olom va’ed”.
This bracelet is a unisex item, suitable for men or women.
Golan of Golan Studio in Israel has a mission in life – to perpetuate the ancient silver craft of the Jews of Yemen. Using skills handed down from father to son through the generations, he creates exquisite jewelry that combines past tradition with current fashion. Ajudaica is honored to present this leading designer to its discerning customers.
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Materials: Sterling Silver, 14k Gold
Central plate size:
1.4" x 0.4" / 3.5 x 1.1cm
Customers also shopped for
- HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry Woman of Valor Eshet Chayil Jewish Necklace$198.65
- Small Rams Horn Shofar Natural FinishStarting at $19.18
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$43.84
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$167.83
- Bird Mezuzah Case by Michal ben YosefStarting at $31.51