Hammered Silver Pendant by Golan Studio
Protection from the Star of David!
The thick piece of sterling silver in a wavy style suggests a scroll design. In the corner is a raised 14K gold Star of David - the two interlocking triangles that have become a powerful symbol of Jewish identity. The 12 sides of the Star of David refer to the twelve tribes of Israel that need to be united to function as one unit – a beautiful message for a beautiful jewelry item.
This necklace was handmade by Golan – a Yemenite Jew whose jewelry designs reflect his devotion to Kabalah and his deep understanding of mystical symbols and blessings. A sterling silver chain with three choices of length is available for an additional fee.
Size: 1.4" X 0.6"
Artist: Golan Studio
Materials: Sterling Silver
Star of David in 14k gold
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Ceramic Pomegranate Mezuzah CaseStarting at $25.21
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$167.83
- Fused Glass Honey Dish By Itay Mager$57.54
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.72
- AHAVA Hand Cream for Men$17.67