This sterling silver bracelet has been created especially for you by Golan Studio. A delicate braided floral silver strap is adorned with a gorgeous central plate that features in the center a Star of David adorned with turquoise. There is a choice of bracelet lengths.
The Hebrew word for bracelet “tzamid” also means “bound” so this beautiful bracelet is an eloquent expression of the ties that bind two people together. Present this to your loved one. Wear it yourself. It will be a source of pride and joy.
Central Plate size: 1.4" X 0.7" / 3.5cm X 1.8cm
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Material: Sterling Silver
Customers also shopped for
- Leather Ana BeKoach Jewish Bracelet by Golan Studio$162.64
- Shema Yisrael Prayer Silver Bracelet by Golan$202.55
- Dvora Black Tree of Life Hand-Finished Print Hebrew Chai$55.61
- Haari Seven Blessings Jewish Spinner Ring - Silver, Gold, Diamond Chips$462.30
- Leather Bracelet with Silver Star of David Charm$54.63
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
My bracelet reminds me of my grandmother's which she brought from Yemen. I treasure the workmanship which has been passed down through the generations.By Ayala on January 12, 2013