This contemporary- style bracelet will bring you lots of admiring glances. Braided leather straps are joined by sterling silver elements decorated with a Yemenite design. The Hamsa hand and Star of David, traditional Kabalah symbols, bring protection. The center gold piece is hand-engraved with words from the mystical Ana BeKoach - a prayer of unlimited potential that holds enormous spiritual energy.
A unisex item designed and produced by Golan Studio, a Yemenite Jew who lives and works in Israel and produces jewelry items that keep alive the ancient Yemenite hand craft and also incorporate the traditional lore of Kabalah. Bracelet braid offered in a choice of colors.
Size: 0.3" X 2.8" (Silver decoration)
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Materials: Sterling Silver, Leather
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$27.82
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$164.15
- Blue and White Dripless Hanukkah Candles$9.78
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$160.80
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.35
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
My wife gave me this bracelet, i feel protected at all times and love how it looks. Quick shipment and delivery.By Jacob S. on February 08, 2015