Chai Star of David Dog-Tag Pendant by Golan Studio
A necklace packed with traditional blessing motifs. The design features a pretty Star of David - a great expression of trust in Divine Protection. In the center is the Hebrew word Chai meaning life. Behind is engraved words from the holy Shema prayer, expressing a Jew’s life-long belief in One G-d. As a finishing touch, the three letters aleph, lamed and daled are written at the base – letters with inner dimensions that fight the Evil Eye.
Designer Golan, director of Golan Studio, is a Yemenite Jew committed to keeping alive the traditional Yemenite silver craftsmanship. His jewelry design is deeply affected by his passion for Kabalah. This item, intended for men and women, comes as a pendant. A chain, with choice of lengths, can be purchased through the Additional Items option.
Artist: Golan Studio
Width:0.9" / 2.3cm
Height: 1.2" / 3cm
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$24.95
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$99.00