Woman of Valor Silver Heart Pendant by Golan Studio
Tribute to Eishet Chayil!
A sterling silver heart is engraved with the opening words of the Eishet Chayil song. (Mishel 31:10) “Who can find a woman of valor? Her worth is more than the value of pearls”. Traditionally, the husband recites this hymn on Friday night reciting Kiddush. A warm red garnet stone on the right sheds a luminous glow on the pendant. Present it as a heartfelt gift to your special Woman of Valor.
Golan, a Yemenite Jew, has a passion for Kabalah and all Hebrew texts. He hand engraves and personally inspects every item in his studio. A silver chain is available at an extra fee
Size: 0.8" X 0.7" / 2 x 1.8cm
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Customers also shopped for
- Large Rams Horn Shofar with Light Shades - Natural FinishStarting at $42.90
- Dorit Judaica Laser Cut Steel Mezuzah Case Peace Blessing - Swarovski Stones$34.50
- Silver & Opalite "Shema Yisrael" Stone$120.90
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Children's Colorful Plastic Blow Shofar - Shanah Tovah$0.99