I am for my beloved - Silver Ring by Golan Studio
Eternal reminder of eternal love!
The words “Ani le’doi ve’dodi li” – I am for my beloved as my beloved is for me, taken from Shir HaShirim of King Solomon, express the eternal bond of love that unites G-d with the Jewish People. These words of everlasting love make this ring a moving gift for a wedding anniversary, conveying the loyalty and commitment of two people to each other.
With feelings of great veneration and respect, Golan, expert in Kabbalah, has hand-engraved these holy words giving them deep spiritual significance and a meaningful message.
Size: 0.3" / 0.8cm (Width)
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Customers also shopped for
- Shofar Odor Neutralizer Spray$9.23
- Talitnia Prima AA Tallit Premium Pure Wool Prayer Shawl - Black StripesStarting at $118.82
- Large Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $149.94
- Yair Emanuel Velvet Pouch for Yemenite Shofar with Pocket and Strap - Dark BlueStarting at $43.00
- Set of Nine Glass Inserts for Oil Lighting Chanukah Menorah - Total Height 2"$4.82
- White Satin Kippah with Silver Ribbon Star of David Design$5.29
- Two-Piece Silver Plated Havdalah Set - Spice Box and Candle Holder$46.46