Yair Emanuel Netilat Yadayim Towel, Embroidered Grapes and Shabbat Shalom
The Shabbat meal with family gathered around the table is always special. Add to the experience by offering each guest an individual towel after the ritual netilat ya'dayim before eating bread. Made from soft white cotton, it displays at the end a chain stitched grape design with the words "Shabbat Shalom" in Hebrew.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Soft cotton toweling
Chain stitched embroidery
Length: 23.5” / 60 cm
Width: 13" / 33 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $17.86
- Talitnia Cotton Tallit Katan Kosher with tzitzitStarting at $6.27
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $46.32
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $12.63
- Talitnia Children Kosher Tallit Katan Undershirt Style 100% CottonStarting at $10.49