Sterling Silver Bracelet Charm - Shofar with Star of David Decoration
Make the holy day of Rosh Hashanah even more meaningful by commemorating the day with this .925 sterling silver shofar bracelet charm. At the edge, is written the word "shofar" in English and on the reverse side, is a Star of David – the double triangle of deep spiritual significance that has been a sign of Jewish identity for centuries.
.925 Sterling Silver
Size: 0.76" x 0.12"
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Summer Mesh Tallit KatanStarting at $8.95
- Rhodium Necklace Double Pendants - Silver Shema Israel and Gold Star of David$6.80
- Pendant Necklace, Star of David and Chai - Textured Sterling Silver and Gold PlateStarting at $41.22
- Decorative Star of David Pendant Necklace - Sterling SilverStarting at $18.07
- Sterling Silver Breastplate Pendant Hoshen Necklace$33.01
- Sterling Silver Israel Map Charm$26.12
- AJDesign Silver Bracelet - Star of David OrnamentStarting at $7.95
- Sterling Silver Square Israel Flag Charm$37.19
- Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace, Double 7-Branch Menorah – Beaded ArtworkStarting at $38.25
- Sterling Silver Bracelet Charm, Textured - Blue Enamel Chai Letters$43.23