Purple Anodized Aluminium Torah Pointer By Agayof
Made of anodized aluminium, this unique torah pointer has a modern and contemporary design in purple and silver.
Made anodized aluminium and finished in a high-technological process.
The Torah pointer is used in the synagogue by the "chazan" to follow the text during the Torah reading from the parchment Torah scrolls.
Made by the renown artist Agayof in his studio in Israel.
Agayof's works of art are exhibited all over the world and are highly valued for the unique combination of Jewish tradition and contemporary art.
Size: 0.6 x 8.5"/ 1.5 x 21cm
Type: Torah Pointer
Materials: anodized aluminium
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.03
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $50.83
- Shema Yisrael - Hamsa Pendant by Adina Plastelina$92.42
- Mini Classic Shin Mezuzah By Agayof$37.26
- Large Peacock Feather EarringsStarting at $241.96