Ronit Gur White with Pink Pomegranate Matriarchs Tallit Set with Bag and Kippah
Express your spiritual aspirations with this exquisitely embroidered tallit displaying delicious pink pomegranates on a leafy branch. The design is repeated on the atarah with the embroidered blessing and at four corners with the addition in Hebrew of the names of the four Matriarchs: Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah. Comes with matching bag and white kippah.
Ronit Gur has been creating fabric Judaica items for the Synagogue and home for over 25 years. Her vision is for Jews everywhere to be proud of their identity and the symbols associated with Jewish tradition. She lives and works in the pastoral border town of Maalot - a constant source of inspiration.
Size: 20" x 72"
Artist: Ronit Gur
Tallit Size: 20" x 72"
Preparation time: 4-6 days
Customers also shopped for
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $46.24
- Handmade Beeswax Braided Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$6.33
- 7-Branch Menorah, Dark Blue on Silver with Breastplate and Star of David – 5.2"$17.37
- Handcrafted Braided Beeswax Havdalah Candle - Purple and White$6.33
- Ronit Gur Pink Flower Silk-Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl Set With Bag and Kippah$207.91
- Round Pewter Mezuzah Case with Criss-Cross Design$33.22
- Shraga Landesman Brass Kiddush Cup and Copper Candlesticks on Mahogany Wood Base$246.63
- Roman Glass Hamsa Necklace$63.42