Tzuki Art Hand Painted Hamsa Hand Colorful Flower Display - Red Frame
Tzuki Art harmonizes diverse colors, creating in this Hamsa an exquisite carpet of flowers and butterflies. A young winged girl bends forward over the flowers, expressing the inner love we all feel for the renewal of growth in the spring.
A recommended wedding or new home gift.
Note: In the Tzuki Art Studio, every Hamsa is personally painted. So, there may be divergences in color shades.
Size: 9.8" / 25cm (H)
Width: 6.3"/16 cm
Weight: 0.3 kg
Made in Israel
Material: Laser-cut Steel
Artist: Tzuki Art
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$82.15
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$28.44
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$26.29
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.72
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Passover Seder Plate - Blue$143.85