Spring Hamsa Hand by Tzuki Art
Tzuki Art harmonizes diverse colors, creating in this Hamsa an exquisite carpet of flowers and butterflies. A young winged girl bends forward over the flowers, expressing the inner love we all feel for the renewal of growth in the spring.
A recommended wedding or new home gift.
Note: In the Tzuki Art Studio, every Hamsa is personally painted. So, there may be divergences in color shades.
Size: 9.8" / 25cm (H)
Width: 6.3"/16 cm
Weight: 0.3 kg
Made in Israel
Material: Laser-cut Steel
Artist: Tzuki Art
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$24.95
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $32.95
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Passover Seder Plate - Blue$136.50