Tzuki Art Hand Painted Hamsa Hand - Tel Aviv
A laser cut metal Hamsa on a stand by Tzuki which represents the bauhaus style of Tel Aviv architecture, capturing the warmth of street life.
Shades may vary as each item is hand painted.
Size: 8.9" / 23.2cm (H)
Width: 5" / 13.3cm
Weight: 0.36 kg
Made in Israel
Material: Laser-cut Steel
Artist: Tzuki Art
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$159.25
- Jumbo Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $177.94
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
- Classic Curved Chanukah Menorah, Silver Tone - For Candles$16.95