Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Matzah and Afikoman Set - Red Jerusalem
The lively cheerful colors of these Yair Emanuel’s covers for Matzos and Afikoman have a positive forward-looking tone. The pictures of Old City Jerusalem, embroidered on pure silk, pulsate with energy – a source of strength and hope for the Jewish People on this night known as Lel Sh’murim – the night of Guarding when G-d protects every Jew wherever he may be.
Yair Emanuel is one of Israel’s leading Judaica artists. His products grace Jewish homes all over the world and are displayed in prestigious museums and exhibitions.
The option is available to order one of the two items.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Raw cotton, hand embroidery
Matzah Cover: 16" x 16"
Afikoman Bag: 12" x 8"
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Matzah and Afikoman Set - Pomegranates and Birds$55.00
- Scent of Jerusalem Anointing Oil Enriched with Frankincense$6.44
- Silver plated Kiddush Cup Set$27.17
- Classic Design Passover Seder Plate$35.75
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Seder Night Elijah Kiddush Cup & Plate - Jerusalem$32.75
- Yair Emanuel Silk Applique Matzah and Afikoman Set - Pomegranates on WhiteStarting at $22.74
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Challah Cover Jerusalem Color$60.06
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Matzah Tray – Jerusalem Night Views$82.94
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered White Kippah with Maroon Mosaic Border$12.54