Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Silk Matzah & Afikoman Cover - Jerusalem, Blue
The colorful design on this Matzah and Afikoman set have captured the theme of the Seder evening. Hand painted on silk are colorful images of the Jewish nation crossing the Red Sea, making their way through the desert until they finally arrive in Jerusalem. The black and gold outlines give a glorious luminous effect that will bring light and joy to your Seder ritual.
After painting, the fabric is treated to ensure that the colors will not fade.
The matzah bag has three partitions to hold the three matzot.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Raw silk, hand painted
Matzah Cover: 16" x 16"
Afikoman Bag: 8" x 12"
Customers also shopped for
- Gabrieli Handwoven Gray Silk Tallit Set - Black StripesStarting at $245.33
- Fused Glass Passover Matza Plate$59.68
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Silk Matzah & Afikoman Set - Jerusalem MulticolorStarting at $14.61
- Handmade Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$5.62
- Jerusalem Pewter Mezuzah$20.61