Yair Emanuel Silk Applique Matzah & Afikoman Set - Red Pomegranates on Gold
Famous Judaica artist Yair Emanuel has created this magnificent Matzah Cover and Afikomen Bag to grace your Pesach table. The delicate gold and maroon embroidery and the pure silk appliques feature the pomegranate – traditionally a fruit of blessing and good fortune. The word “Pessach” and “Afikoman” is written in gold letters on each of the items.
These can be purchased separately or purchased together to form a set.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Shipping time: 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Hand Embroidery on raw cotton
Matzah Cover –
16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm
Afikoman Bag –
12" x 8" / 30.5cm x 20cm
Customers also shopped for
- Armenian Ceramic Passover Seder Plate with Floral Design$17.95
- Gabrieli Handwoven Dark Blue Silk Tallit Set - Silver StripesStarting at $238.00
- Yemenite Shofar Pouch Blue Velvet - Silver Embroidered Jerusalem Image$29.95
- Gabrieli Handwoven Maroon Silk Tallit Set - Silver StripesStarting at $238.00
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Passover Seder Plate - Blue$136.50