Aluminum Hamsa Keyring
This delightful Hamsa keyring is designed by Israeli designer Anat Basanta, as a wonderful good luck charm!
Anat Basanta's works combine a wide range of cultural items with humour, with nature as an inspiration, meaningful elements are symbolically represented in an aesthetic that is fresh and innovative.
Basanta's works are currently displayed at Celebrations- The Jewish Museum Design Shop in New York, and in the new Jewish Museum shop in Berlin. Anat also articipated in the Empty Bowl Project, Group exhibition at The Craft Museum, Vancouver Canada.
Artist: Anat Basanta
Customers also shopped for
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$27.82
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem Views$25.71
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$121.71
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $46.33
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$102.04