Hand Made Dreidel With Stones With Floral Background
Made of metal, this dreidel was made by hand and decorated with gold colored beads and with stones, on a bright colored floral background.
A dreidel has one Hebrew letter on each side. Outside of Israel, those letters are: (Nun),(Gimmel),(Hay) and (Shin), which stand for the Hebrew phrase "Nes Gadol Haya Sham." This phrase means "A great miracle happened there [in Israel]."
In Israel, the actual setting of the Hanukkah miracle, the last letter, (shin), is substituted with a (pey) which stands for "po"—"here."
Size: 5x5 cm / 2"x2"
Handmade in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Dorit Judaica Netilat Yadayim Hand Towel - Pomegranates Al Netilat Yadayim$10.33
- Dorit Judaica Decorative Song Words Dreidel – Intricate Floral Design$22.95
- Yair Emanuel Classic Contemporary Aluminum Chanukah Menorah - ColorfulStarting at $29.03
- Dorit Judaica Salt and Pepper Shakers - Pomegranates with Colored Stones$27.95
- Decorated Crystal MAGIC NO-FALL DREIDEL on Base$19.73