Hand Made Dreidel With Stones With Floral Background
Made of metal, this dreidel was made by hand and decorated with gold colored beads and with stones, on a bright colored floral background.
A dreidel has one Hebrew letter on each side. Outside of Israel, those letters are: (Nun),(Gimmel),(Hay) and (Shin), which stand for the Hebrew phrase "Nes Gadol Haya Sham." This phrase means "A great miracle happened there [in Israel]."
In Israel, the actual setting of the Hanukkah miracle, the last letter, (shin), is substituted with a (pey) which stands for "po"—"here."
Size: 5x5 cm / 2"x2"
Handmade in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Classic Contemporary Aluminum Chanukah Menorah - ColorfulStarting at $30.75
- Dorit Judaica Netilat Yadayim Hand Towel - Pomegranates Al Netilat Yadayim$9.80
- Dorit Judaica Decorative Song Words Dreidel – Intricate Floral Design$24.31
- Dorit Judaica Salt and Pepper Shakers - Pomegranates with Colored Stones$29.60
- Dorit Judaica Decorative Nes Gadol Dreidel - Menorah Design$24.31
- Round Hand Made Dreidel With Stones- Blue$60.39
- Colorful Crystal Dreidel on Glass Base – Jerusalem and Nes Gadol Hayah Sham$25.24
- Dorit Judaica Decorative Pomegranate Dreidel - Swarovski Stones$25.74
- Adi Sidler Chanukah Dreidel with Stand Star of David, Red - Adi Sidler$37.34
- Adi Sidler Double Spiral Chanukah Dreidel Brushed Aluminum - Purple and Silver$60.44