Kohen's Blessing Jerusalem Stone Necklace
A necklace you won’t want to take off. The pendant, made from genuine Jerusalem stone, is engraved with the Priestly blessing – the same words with which the Priests blessed the Jews in the wilderness and are still used today. This powerful prayer requests physical protection, spiritual wisdom and peace.
Comes with sterling silver chain in gift box. Available in two sizes.
Stone: Natural Jerusalem stone
Silversmith's work: Handmade
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Chain length: 17.7"/45 cm
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Ronit Gur Navy Tallit Prayer Shawl with Stripes and Blessing with Bag and Kippah$170.03
- Handmade Safed Dripless Hanukkah Candles - Shades of Blue and White$12.01
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Silver Bucharian Hat Kippah – Birds$23.99
- Yair Emanuel Classic Contemporary Aluminum Hanukkah Menorah - Shades of BlueStarting at $28.81
- White Knitted Kippah with Double Silver Star of David$4.69