Round Hand Made Dreidel With Stones- Blue
Made of metal, this round dreidel was made by hand and decorated with gold colored beads and with stones, in a rich blue color theme.
A dreidel has one Hebrew letter on each side. Outside of Israel, those letters are: (Nun),(Gimmel),(Hay) and (Shin), which stand for the Hebrew phrase "Nes Gadol Haya Sham." This phrase means "A great miracle happened there [in Israel]."
In Israel, the actual setting of the Hanukkah miracle, the last letter, (shin), is substituted with a (pey) which stands for "po"—"here."
Size: 5cm / 2" (Diameter)
Handmade in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.95
- Classic Curved Chanukah Menorah, Silver Tone - For Candles$17.60
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$122.62
- Hamsa Kabbalah Necklace for Good Fortune and Health by HaAri Jewelry$121.50
- AHAVA Hand Cream for Men$17.42