Weaving Creation Hand Woven Tallit Masoret - Tradition
Handmade cotton Tallit set by the professional weavers of “Weaving Creation”. The design of this prayer shawl is a traditional classic design in dark blue, black & white stripes. This tallit design is most popular in all synagogues and Jewish communities. The atara and the 4 corners have the same pattern as the talit. The Tallit comes with matching handwoven tallit bag and yarmulke.
We tie the Tzitzit in Ashkenazi style. If you prefer different style of tying please mention it in your order. The Talit is made from fine cotton threads. Each tallit is carefully handwoven on traditional looms by Jewish men in Israel. Use dry cleaning only.
Preparation time: 3-4 weeks
Customers also shopped for
- Black Premium DMC knitted KippahStarting at $9.75
- Black Suede Kippah Four Panel Yarmulke$3.95
- Talitnia Shivat Haminim Tallit Seven Species Prayer ShawlStarting at $59.95
- Talitnia Jerusalem Tallit Holy City Prayer Shawl - GreenStarting at $49.95
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95