Yair Emanuel Embroidered Raw Silk Tallit Set, Miriam & Tambourines at Red Sea
On an appliqued hand woven raw silk tallit, Yair Emanuel has captured the jubilant moment when the Jews safely crossed the Red Sea and Miriam, sister of Moses, gathered together the women and they played on tambourines and musical instruments jubilantly singing praises to G-d. Comes with matching bag and kippah.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Raw Silk, embroidery
17" x 75"
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Dacron Tallit Jerusalem Holy City Prayer Shawl - BlueStarting at $49.95
- Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Sephardic / Yemenite Version$220.00
- Girl Mezuzah Case by IrisStarting at $42.00
- Square 12 Tribes Keychain$5.20
- Jumbo Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $177.94
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Emanuel Raw Silk Appliqued Tallit - Miriam and the tambourine
lovely tallit, very feminine, I bought this for granddaughter she loves and proudly shows it off to all her friendsBy Shelly's grandmother on September 30, 2013