Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Cotton Tallit Set, Flowers & Matriarchs - Silver
The four matriarchs Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel and Leah are the motifs for this woven cotton tallit. Hand embroidered with silver silk threads on the body of the tallit is a broad stripe ornate floral design, repeated on the yoke (atara) and the corners. On each corner, in Hebrew, is written the name of one of the Matriarchs.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Size: 21" x 77"
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
21" / 77"
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Jerusalem Tallit Holy City Prayer Shawl - GreenStarting at $54.94
- Adult Dark Blue T-Shirt with Tzitzit$16.45
- Armenian Shabbat Candle Set$21.87
- Kiddush Cup on Stem with Tray in Blue Armenian Design – Blessing Words$25.74
- Gabrieli Handwoven Gray Silk Tallit Set - Shades of Blue StripesStarting at $261.75
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Hamsa Pomegranate Shalom Blessing$30.22
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Polysilk Blue Tallit Set - Colorful Jerusalem Design$97.24
- Yair Emanuel Woven Cotton Hand Painted Silk Tallit Set - Blue Jerusalem Images$198.00
- Orchid Design Candlesticks$35.75
- Gabrieli Handwoven Silk Teal Tallit Set - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $261.75
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Cotton Tallit Set, Flowers & Matriarchs - Gold$221.65
- Silver Polyresin Tzedakah Box with Decorative Crushed Glass$25.30
- Gabrieli Handwoven Cotton Royal Blue Tallit Set - Josephs Multicolor StripesStarting at $261.80
- Gold Orchid Design Candlesticks$39.54
- Burgundy Pomegranate Wool Tallit by Galilee Silks$264.01