Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Silk Tallit Set - Prophetesses Miriam and Debora
The greatness of the Jewish woman will not be lost on you with this splendidly elegant pure silk tallit designed by world-famous Judaica artist, Yair Emanuel. Hand-painted by his special team are images of the two women prophetesses – Miriam at the splitting of the Red Sea and Deborah seated by a palm tree judging the people of Israel. Motifs repeat on the corners, the kippah and tallit bag. On the yoke are Hebrew blessing words. When completed the design is treated to a special process ensuring that the colors will never fade.
Enjoy a choice of dramatic background color themes.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Pure silk, Hand-painted
21" X 77"
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Dacron Tallit Jerusalem Holy City Prayer Shawl - BlueStarting at $49.95
- aJudaica Light Blue Opal Hamsa Pendant NecklaceStarting at $14.95
- Braided Red Thread Kabbalah bracelet with Star of David$1.99
- White Satin Kippah with Silver edging$5.20
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $43.95