Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Silk Tallit Set - Twelve Tribes of Israel
Express your personal style with a pure silk tallit, perfect for commemorating a special occasion. On the delicately striped fabric, the Yair Emanuel artist has hand painted some of the motifs of the Twelve Tribes of Israel. The theme repeats on the corners and also on the accompanying kippah and bag. The atara carries Hebrew words from the Tallit blessing.
A special fixation process ensures that the colors will not fade with time.
Option: Choice of background colors
Usual shipping time is 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Pure silk, Hand-painted
21" X 77"
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Dacron Tallit Jerusalem Holy City Prayer Shawl - BlueStarting at $54.94
- Lucite Shofar Stand - for Small Ram's Horn Shofar of Length till 15 Inches$14.30
- Small Ram's Horn Shofar for Kids - Dark Colors$17.54
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Star of David Mosaic Tallit Set - PurpleStarting at $105.65
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Silk Tallit Set - Jerusalem Images and Doves$157.30
- Turquoise Cloth Kippah with Attached Clip and Embroidered Jerusalem Design$9.80