Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Turquoise Narrow Pure Silk Scarf - Red Pomegranates
Send a message of love and appreciation to a dear one with this exquisite pure silk narrow scarf, hand painted by acclaimed Yair Emanuel, in a vivid turquoise color. Highlighting the design at the base is a leafy tree branch holding luscious red pomegranates – traditional symbol of wisdom and bounty.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
100% pure silk
Length: 63” / 160 cm
Width: 7” / 18 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Silk Patchwork Matzah and Afikoman Set - BlueStarting at $25.96
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Rams Shofar Stand, Small - Jerusalem Views$34.97
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Seder Night Elijah Kiddush Cup & Plate - Jerusalem$30.92
- Yair Emanuel Pesach Netilat Yadayim Towel, Embroidered Pomegranates & Urechatz$8.10
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Kiddush Cup for Seder Night - Prophetess Miriam$32.27
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Indulged myself with silk
I have lots of scarves but I never bought silk. I looked on it as an extravagance but this ones the price seemed good and I had heard of the artist so I dived in and bought it. Am not sorry. Looks great with any of my tops.By Sue Bliss on February 01, 2020