Yair Emanuel Woven Cotton and Silk Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem Views
Jerusalem dove in blue Tallit from the Jerusalem studio of the artist Yair Emanuel.
The tallit is made from woven cotton.
The motifs are hand-painted on silk, which is sewn onto the fabric.
Matching bag & kippah included.
Size: 21" x 77"
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Material: Cotton and Silk
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$89.94
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $51.87
- Star of David & Heart Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace$45.95
- Sterling Silver Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace Print Letters$29.95
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$136.25
- Talitnia Jerusalem Tallit Holy City Prayer Shawl - GreenStarting at $63.42
- Wood Seven Species Mezuzah$28.28
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$48.00
- Yair Emanuel Large Hand-painted Glass Wall Hamsa - Jerusalem$23.25
- Travelers Prayer Pendant - Jewish Jewelry by Ha'Ari$202.50
- 18K Gold Plated Classic Cursive Hebrew Name Necklace$34.95
- Hamsa Jewelry with the Priestly Blessing - Gold & Silver$218.03
- Yair Emanuel Cylinder Hand Painted Wood Shabbat Candlesticks - Jerusalem Images$30.00
- Wall Hanging Gold Hebrew Blessing for Home -By Emanuel$32.31
- Thousand-Flowers Colorful Heart PendantStarting at $195.00
- H&B Rich Moisture Cream with Olive Oil, Honey and Dead Sea Minerals$15.95
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks, Colorful - Jerusalem Views$28.79
- Anat Basanta Contemporary Aluminum Mezuzah Case$51.87
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Raw Silk Tallit Set, Tree Of Life$256.01
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$114.23