Yair Emanuel Woven Cotton and Silk Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem Views
Jerusalem dove in blue Tallit from the Jerusalem studio of the artist Yair Emanuel.
The tallit is made from woven cotton.
The motifs are hand-painted on silk, which is sewn onto the fabric.
Matching bag & kippah included.
Size: 21" x 77"
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Material: Cotton and Silk
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$85.74
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $49.45
- Silver Cursive Hebrew Name Necklace - Star of David$45.65
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$29.69
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$129.89
- Talitnia Jerusalem Tallit Holy City Prayer Shawl - GreenStarting at $54.94
- Wood Seven Species Mezuzah$26.96
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$45.76
- Yair Emanuel Large Hand-painted Glass Wall Hamsa - Jerusalem$22.17
- Travelers Prayer Pendant - Jewish Jewelry by Ha'Ari$193.05
- Gold Filled Classic Cursive Hebrew Name Necklace$71.50
- Hamsa Jewelry with the Priestly Blessing - Gold & Silver$207.85
- Yair Emanuel Cylinder Hand Painted Wood Shabbat Candlesticks - Jerusalem Images$28.60
- Wall Hanging Gold Hebrew Blessing for Home -By Emanuel$30.80
- Thousand-Flowers Colorful Heart PendantStarting at $185.90
- H&B Dead Sea Moisturizing Olive Oil and Honey Cream SPF-20$19.95
- Anat Basanta Contemporary Aluminum Mezuzah Case$49.45
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Raw Silk Tallit Set, Tree Of Life$238.81
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$108.89
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered White Polysilk TalliSack Tallit Set - Flowers$97.24