- Standard Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 26HR$2.99
- Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 24HR$5.20
- Large Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 72HR$7.80
- Metal Yarhzeit Candle Holder - Flame Design by EmanuelComes in a variety of colors$15.99
- Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 48HR$6.50
- Ceramic Yahrzeit Candle - Shema Israel$9.10
- Electric Neshama Yarzeit Candle for 220 V$3.90
The commemorative anniversary day of death of one's parents is a day to contemplate the tragedy of death and remembering the deceased with traditions as prescribed by Halachah. Observances of this day include lighting a special long lasting candle. Other customs are special cemetery services, and if possible leading the prayer services on that day in the synagogue. It is customary to bring refreshments to shul on this day, thereby causing the participants to drink LeChaim and offer wishes that the deceased's should enjoy an exalted place of rest.