This Tefillin Marking Pen can be used to touch-up the Batim of the Tefillin due to the lack of liquid flow, ensuring that the ink will not penetrate cracks or holes in the Batim (which could potentially damage the Parshiot inside).
How to Use:
Twist the bottom of the pen to the right until ink appears on the sponge.
Make sure not to twist to the left.
The pen is easy to use due to the paint-pen style and is certified Kosher by Badatz Zichron Meir of Bnei Brak.
Certified Kosher by Badatz Zichron Meir, Bnei Brak
Customers also shopped for
- Tefilin Ink for Straps$7.26
- Tefillin Plastic Boxes$8.30
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $12.45
- aJudaica Dark Blue Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags-Fleur de LysStarting at $7.00
- Retzuos Shpalt - Low Hide Straps for Tefillin - Includes Head and Hand Straps$29.07
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 2 reviews
Very good and useful product.By Shinja on October 10, 2019
good item for a very good price, couldn't find a price this low anywhere elseBy Joseph on December 25, 2013