Yair Emanuel Small Hamsa, Appliqued Silk Wall Hanging – Purple and Blue Flowers
This gorgeous wall hanging with a prominent Hamsa is sure to delight the eye. On a blue and purple decorative background, Yair Emanuel has appliqued with embroidery a pretty Hamsa hand, adorning it with floral and leaf shapes in blue and red colors. At the base are glass and metal bead tassels. The decorative rod is made from brass pipe with brass finials.
The hangings are mounted with two screws secured into the wall under the rod.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Woven cloth, embroidered raw silk
Glass and metal Beads
7" X 9" / 17 cm x 22.8 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Nickel Plated Colorful Hamsa Keychain with Good Luck Symbols$5.01
- Classic Dark Brown Wood Mezuzah$5.45
- Safed Braided Havdalah Candle$11.44
- Nickel Plated Hamsa Blue Keychain - Chai and Blessing Symbols$5.01
- Rhodium Hamsa Bracelet on Leather Cord$9.79
- Yair Emanuel Small Colorful Appliqued Silk Wall Hanging – Seven Species$19.88
- Yair Emanuel Small Hamsa Wall Hanging, Appliqued Silk - Pomegranates and Leaves$19.88