7 Branch Menorah
The seven branch menorah, or candelabrum, is one of the oldest symbols of Judaism. It is written that God himself revealed the design for the menorah. This seven branch menorah stood in the Tabernacle, and subsequently in the Holy Temple.
- Seven-Branch Menorah with Jerusalem Images, Gold - Option: 5.3" or 8.6" HeightComes in two sizes$13.68 - $51.84
- Extra Large Decorative Gleaming Seven Branch Menorah, Gold Brass 18"$244.54
- Extra Large Decorative Seven Branch Menorah, Gleaming Gold Brass 22"$275.48
- 7-Branch Menorah, Dark Blue on Silver with Breastplate and Star of David 5.2"Height: 5.2"$17.37
- Small Decorative 7-Branch Menorah with Star of David & Breastplate, Silver - 4Height: 4"$9.82
- Small Nickel Seven Branch Menorah - 8 InchesHeight: 8"$39.00
- Seven Branch Menorah with Jerusalem Images, Silver - 5.3" or 8.6" HeightComes in 2 sizes$13.68 - $51.84
- Two Tone Silver and Gold 7-Branch Menorah, Jerusalem Images 8.6 Height8.6" Height$51.84
- Seven Branch Menorah with Fish and Star of David, Brass Gold 8 Inches HeightHeight: 8"$26.00
- Seven Branch Menorah with Jerusalem Images, Bronze Option 5.3" or 8.6" HeightChoice of sizes$13.68 - $51.84
- Miniature 7-Branch Menorah For Decoration, Gold - 2.6" HeightHeight: 2.6"$5.93
- Seven Branch Menorah with Jerusalem Images, Copper - Option 5.3" or 8.6" Height$13.68 - $51.84
- Seven Branch Decorative Menorah, Gleaming Gold Brass - 12.5" HeightHeight: 12.5"$89.00
- Small Decorative 7-Branch Menorah with Star of David & Breastplate, Gold - 4$6.91
- 7 Branch Menorah with Star of David and Jerusalem Images, Gold 9.4 or 6Choice of 2 sizes$23.23 - $55.87
- Seven Branch Menorah with Jerusalem Images, Pewter - Option 5.3" or 8.6" HeightAvailable in two Sizes$13.68 - $51.84
- Small Seven Branch Menorah, Fish Design Brass Antique Finish - 8Height: 8"$39.00
- 7 Branch Menorah, Fish and Star of David Design - Gold Brass 16"Height: 16"$104.48
- Two Tone Silver and Gold 7 Branch Menorah, Star of David and Jerusalem ImagesHeight: 9.4"$55.87
- Small Seven Branch Menorah of Gold Brass, Decorative Star of David - 6 Inches HeightHeight: 6"$26.00
- Seven Branch Menorah, Dark Gold Brass with Antique Look Option 10" or 12"Comes in 2 sizes$52.21 - $81.13
- 7 Branch Menorah Decorative - Gold Colored Brass 15"Height: 14"$119.95
- 7 Branch Menorah with Star of David and Jerusalem Images, Silver 9.4 or 6Choice of 2 sizes$23.23 - $55.87
- Yair Emanuel Small Seven Branch Menorah, Colorful - 5.9 Inches Height$27.00
- Seven Branch Menorah, Gleaming Gold Brass in Classic Design - Option 10" or 12"$56.29 - $84.46
- Small Seven Branch Menorah with Star of David & Breastplate, Pewter - 4 HighHeight: 4"$6.91
- Seven Branch Menorah, Brass with Blue Patina and Gold Finish - 12"Height: 12"$69.69
- Seven Branch Menorah, Gleaming Gold Brass with Bead Decoration - 15"Height: 15"$92.87
- Yair Emanuel Seven-Branch Classic Temple Menorah - Matte Silver7.25" x 7" x 4.5"$98.15
- Seven Branch Menorah, Brass with Gold and Deep Blue Patina - 12"Height: 12"$81.31
- Small Seven Branch Menorah, Dark Gold Brass with Antique Look Finish - 8.5"Height: 8.5"$40.60
- Seven Branch Menorah with Decorative Branches, Gleaming Gold Brass - 8Height: 8"$34.79
Seven Branch Menorah Collection
The Seven Branch Menorah has become a dominant symbol of Judaism and the Jewish People. From ancient times until day, it represents pride and identity. It is more than an ornament. It is a symbol that will bring religious meaning to home, school or any place of public gathering.
At aJudaica, we have taken note of the growing popularity of this item and responding to the need, we have expanded our stock to meet every taste and pocket. Scroll through the category and you will find a wide choice - silver-plated, pewter, brass, nickel, enamel or other metals. Notice the choice of colors; shining or matte, copper, gold, bronze, ivory or silver. The results are impressive.
The size is important for our customers, particularly if it will be on display. So, for your convenience, alongside the illustration, the measurements are clearly listed. The choice ranges from small Menorahs only 4 in height high to tall impressive ones that are 29 high. Many items offer an option of sizes. So, you can choose whatever is appropriate for your need.
As you scroll through, notice the variety of designs. We have a number of classic unembellished Menorahs that are striking in their simplicity. Others are decorated with flowers, olives, leaves or other pretty designs. Many are adorned with the word Jerusalem and carry delicate images of the Old City. The twelve tribes design displays the symbols for each of the tribes. Prominent adornments are an elegant Star of David or the word Shalom meaning peace. An integral feature in all of them is the raised base giving height and additional grandeur. The branches are the classic curved shape although a few have angular branches.
Although most of the Menorahs are a one tone color - gold, yellow or silver we have not forgotten those who are looking for a dash of color. Look for the Menorah with an oval blue stone that forms a pretty centerpiece on the main branch. Another one small in size - has a striking blue color with a Jerusalem theme design or enjoy ivory colored enamel shining with sparkling stones.
Once you have chosen your Menorah, you will want to know how it can be kindled. To simplify matters, we have inserted a link with each size option, recommending the appropriate size of candle and displaying a selection of delightful colored decorative candles. Our readers welcome this and many purchase candles with their Menorah. The large size Menorahs can be kindled with oil and here too, there is a link to the wicks and glass inserts.
The first Menorah in history was made from gold, used by the Jewish people in their mobile Temple in the wilderness. The design was so complex that it was created by G-d and presented to the Jewish people. Through the centuries, it has remained the eternal symbol of the Jewish nation and today, it is the incorporated in the emblem of the State of Israel. Ajudaica is confident that whether you use oil or candles, the Menorah lights will always glimmer and shine brightly for you, bringing a message of hope, light and joy and reminding us of the strength of the soul and its potential to radiate light to the world.