If you are looking for a quality velvet Kippah that will see you through the day effortless and comfortably, you will enjoy this blue velvet kipah. It comes in two sizes.
Covering the head with a kipah at all times is not stated in the Torah but today it has the force of Jewish law and is obligatory on all Jewish men.
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Traditional Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $43.95
- Black velvet kippahStarting at $4.80
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $16.95
- Black Kippah ClipsStarting at $1.30
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $11.99
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 2 reviews
My son just loves it!
Bought it for him as a gift, and he doesn't want to wear anything else!By Janet M. on January 29, 2015
I WANTED EMBROIDERY NAME ON THE KIPPA BUT IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE, CAN I ADD IT?By ETTI KRAUSE on November 05, 2014