Yair Emanuel Embroidered Silk Havdalah Spice Bag with Cloves - Shavua Tov
This cream colored silk spice bag, holding aromatic Havdalah cloves, is a delightful gift for a hostess, friend or party favor. It is embroidered with leaves and red pomegranates and in the center are the words in Hebrew, “Shavuah Tov”, a good week - the traditional blessing exchanged after Havdalah.
Comes with cloves inside the bag.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Raw silk, cloves
4.5” x 3” / 11.4 cm x 7.6 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Handmade Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$5.66
- Traditional Kosher Shabbat Candles - 16 in a Box$5.40
- Yair Emanuel Wide Mezuzah Case, Cutout Pomegranates and Flowers - Red$29.60
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $37.37
- Standard Tefillin Peshutim Ashkenaz with free bag$158.83