Yair Emanuel Large Gold Silk Wall Hanging, If I forget Jerusalem - Hebrew
This beautiful gold Jerusalem design wall hanging is made of raw silk and embroidered with application. Adorned with fringes made from glass and metal beads. The mounting rod is made from brass pipe with brass finials.
The hangings are mounted with two screws secured into the wall under the rod.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Size: 14" X 25"
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Dripless Slender Hanukkah Menorah Candles - Colorful$11.49
- Large Ram's Horn Kosher Shofar Polished Made in IsraelStarting at $43.74
- Silver Plated Star of David Wall Hanging with Tribes and English Home BlessingStarting at $9.00
- Nylon Israel Flag Tote Bag$5.85
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks, Colorful - Jerusalem Views$28.79
- Tanach Bible in Hebrew - Single Hard Backed Volume$41.96
- Yair Emanuel Large Colored Silk Wall Hanging, If I forget Jerusalem - Hebrew$37.50
- Yair Emanuel Small Colorful Appliqued Silk Wall Hanging – Seven Species$20.85
- Yair Emanuel Blue Shalom Appliqued Silk Wall Hanging, Doves - Hebrew$16.73
- Yair Emanuel Small Wall Hanging Appliqued Silk Embroidery - Boys Blessing$13.35
- Yair Emanuel Shalom Dove Gold Appliqued Silk - Wall Hanging Hebrew$28.85