Yair Emanuel - Shades of Blue Quilted Tallit & Tefillin Bag – Jerusalem Scenes
The Tallit and Tefillin bags are made of hand – woven raw silk. Raw silk is appliqued with embroidery forming the motifs.
With the Hebrew words "tallit" or "Tefillin" embroidered in the center and images of the old city of Jerusalem in Mediterranean Sea blues embroidered all around it.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Traditional Non-Slip Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - DavidStarting at $97.56
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Blue Beige Tallit & Tefillin Bag Set - JerusalemStarting at $21.60
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $45.64
- Black Suede Kippah Four Panel Yarmulke$4.10
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Traditional Kosher Prayer Shawl - White & Gold StripesStarting at $45.64