The pretty curved branches of this festive traditional style nickel Menorah bend inwards. They rest on an elegant Arabesque design and an ornate stem and base. In the usual way, the shamash light is higher than the others.
Use with candles or with floating wicks in oil in glass inserts
The seven branch Menorah, chosen by the State of Israel to be its official symbol, is forever associated with the wisdom and survival of the Jewish nation.
Size: 8.6" x 4.1" x 9.8"/21.5 X 10.5 X 25 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Gold StripesStarting at $16.95
- Handmade Havdalah Candles$5.72
- Silver Plated Menorah - HanukiaStarting at $15.95
- Floating Wicks and Cork Floaters - Box of 50$2.95
- aJudaica Dark Blue Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags-gold and white swirl designStarting at $7.80
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
Gave this to my husband for his Birthday.By RayRay on January 12, 2017