Barbara Shaw Kitchen Apron - Pesach Symbols
All eyes will be on you when you wear this Pesach apron. In the graphic style of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, the pictures tell the story and sing the glory of the Jewish People’s exodus from Egypt. A delight for the young and young at heart.
Available in red or teal color
cotton mix – hand screen-printed – machine washable – gift packaged
Barbara Shaw gift items, created and produced in Jerusalem, are practical and entertaining - made for people to use and smile.
Shipping time: 3-5 days
100% Sturdy cotton drill
36" x 28” / 90cm x 70cm
Customers also shopped for
- Haggadah with English Translation - Softcover$6.50
- Identify with Israel Navy Israel Flag Cap$7.95
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Matzah and Afikoman Set - Pomegranates and Birds$50.00
- Someone Who Loves Me T-Shirt$12.35
- Dorit Judaica Passover Netilat Yadayaim Hand Towel Pomegranates - Pesach$9.95