Barbara Shaw Pesach Apron - Mah Nishtanah on Matzah background
We just loved this cute matza print Pessach apron. Youll want to wear it at the Seder table. On the side is written the challenging question that opens the Four Questions - Ma Nishtana? Why is this night different? The lady with the apron has the answers!
Available in pink or blue
Sturdy cotton drill hand screen-printed machine washable gift packaged
Barbara Shaw gift items, created and produced in Jerusalem, are practical and entertaining - made for people to use and smile.
Shipping time: 3-5 days
100% Sturdy cotton drill
36" x 28 / 90cm x 70cm
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Laser Cut Metal Mezuzah Case - Pomegranates$13.95
- Silver Color Car Mezuzah from Jerusalem$4.99
- Star of David Car Mezuzah with blue stone Hamsa$5.07
- CD Pesach Passover Songs for Adults and Children Amos Barzel$7.80
- Hagadah Coloring Arts and Crafts Book for children + Passover SongsStarting at $5.20