Barbara Shaw Pesach Apron - Mah Nishtanah on Matzah background
Inject some humor into the hectic pace of Pesach activities with this charming apron. The brown and white design is reminiscent of the matzah that we eat on the Festival and in a large blue circle are the words "Ma Nishtanah?" – Why is it different – an allusion to the famous recitation at the Seder table.
Designed, sewn and printed in Jerusalem. This all-purpose apron is made from a cotton mix. It slips easily over the head and ties at the waist. Machine wash and dry. Ironing unnecessary.
Usuall ships in 3-4 business days.
100% Sturdy cotton drill
36" x 28” / 90cm x 70cm
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Colorful Laser Cut Metal Mezuzah Case - Pomegranates$15.34
- Traditional Kosher Shabbat Candles - 16 in a Box$5.72
- Silver Plated Car Mezuzah with Crown Design and Blue Flame$5.49
- Silver Plated Car Mezuzah - Hamsa and Star of David Design$5.58
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $36.24
- Sterling Silver Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace Print Letters$29.95
- Dont Worry - Be Jewish$13.59
- Yair Emanuel Polysilk Mauve Tallit Set - Embroidered Colorful Jerusalem Design$97.24
- Barbara Shaw Canvas Tote Bag - Schlep, English Definition$24.00
- Israel-US Flag Navy Cap$8.03
- Yair Emanuel Anodized Aluminum Silver Torah Pointer Yad - Blue Bands$20.59
- Barbara Shaw Coffee Mug for Pesach - Ma Nishtana on Matzah Background$14.95