Caesarea Arts Jerusalem Stone Mezuzah Case Antique Design - Silver Band
This Mezuzah Case is made from natural Jerusalem stone, bringing a little piece of the Holy Land into your home wherever you may be. The Hebrew letter "Shin" is engraved onto the case and is slightly raised and below it is a delicately-decorated silver band. This charming Mezuzah case was polished by hand so as to ensure that the natural hues of the special Jerusalem stone are accentuated.
Large: 16 x 4.5 cm. Takes 4.8" / 12cm scroll.
Medium: 12 x 4 cm. Takes 3.2" / 8cm scroll.
Small: 9 x 3 cm. Takes 2.8" / 7cm scroll.
Artist: Caesarea Arts
Material: Jerusalem Stone
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$29.00
- Small Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $19.95
- Extra Large Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $139.95
- Benny Dabach - Puzzle Chanukah Menorah$156.00
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$41.60
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
A most beautifully carved casing, it's like having a little part of Israel at my doorway. This is a Mezuzah case that I will pass on to my children.By Aharon B. on March 15, 2014