This Mezuzah case is made of natural Jerusalem stone that has been hand-polished in order to bring out the natural hues of the stone.
Large: 16 x 4.5 cm. Takes 12 cm scroll
Medium: 12 x 4 cm. Takes 8 cm scroll
Small: 9 x 3 cm. Takes 7 cm scroll.
Artist: Caesarea Arts
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$77.95
- 12 Tribe Breastplate with Large Shin Pewter MezuzahStarting at $32.50
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$29.00
- Large Black Rams Horn Shofar - PolishedStarting at $35.99
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace - Block Letters$26.99
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
my visit to Israel
Last February I had the pleasure of my first visit to Jerusalem and other areas in Israel. When I saw this mezuzah was made of stone I knew it was the one to buy. It serves as a reminder of an amazing trip that I will always remember. It's perfect!By SM on May 03, 2014