Dorit Judaica Pesach Lel Seder Hand Towel Pomegranates - Ma Nishtanah
Why use a regular towel for drying hands on Seder night? Dorit Judaica has created this gorgeous hand-towel especially for the occasion. It is embroidered with pomegranates and displays in Hebrew letters the opening words of the “Four Questions” asked by the youngest child present.
A small item that will make a big difference to your Seder table!
Cold water machine wash.
Width: 15" / 30 cm
Length: 23" / 55 cm
Made in Israel
Artist: Dorit Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Ashkenaz Version$220.01
- Tefillin Dakkot Ashkenazi Tradition Arizal - Ktav Ari$284.95
- Dorit Judaica Passover Netilat Yadayaim Hand Towel Pomegranates - Pesach$9.95
- Dorit Judaica Rosh Hashanah Hand Towel Pomegranates - Shanah Tovah$9.95
- Bedikat Chametz Set for Passover$4.16