Gabrieli Handwoven White Silk Tallit Set - Blue and Gold Stripes
With love and dedication the artists of Gabrieli have handwoven this tallit on their traditional looms. The distinctive tallit fabric is highlighted with delightful blue and gold bands that bring to it color and style. The theme is repeated on the yoke. Kosher tzitzit attached.
The tallit comes as a set together with a beautiful matching kippah and tallit bag. For additional protection, we also enclose a heavy duty plastic tallit bag cover. Since each order is custom made, please allow 4 weeks for preparation.
For over fifty years, the Gabriel family has been producing exclusive handwoven Tallitot, known world-over for their outstanding beauty and high quality workmanship. Every prayer shawl tallit is a handcrafted work of art - a unique gift for yourself or a dear one.
Gabrieli Tallit Set
Hand woven silk-cotton blend
Choice of two sizes:
20" X 80" or 50" x 80"
Customers also shopped for
- Tefillin Dakkot "Ohr-Echad" Ashkenazi Tradition - Ktav Beit Yosef$324.95
- Large Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Sephardic / Yemenite Version$225.95
- White Satin Kippah with diamond design$2.99
- Travelers Prayer Pendant Mobile Cell Phone Charm$4.17
- Gabrieli Handwoven Gray Silk Tallit Set - Black StripesStarting at $238.00