Gabrieli Handwoven White Silk Tallit Set - Light Blue Stripes
White and blue, colors of the State of Israel. This is sure to bring special significance to your prayers. This silk and cotton blend tallit is entirely handwoven in Israel – connecting you to the people and the land. It comes with tzitzit attached.
The tallit comes as a set together with a beautiful matching kippah and tallit bag. For additional protection, we also enclose a heavy duty plastic tallit bag cover. Since each order is custom made, please allow 4 weeks for preparation.
For over fifty years, the Gabriel family has been producing exclusive handwoven Tallitot, known world-over for their outstanding beauty and high quality workmanship. Every prayer shawl tallit is a handcrafted work of art - a unique gift for yourself or a dear one.
Gabrieli Tallit set
20" X 80" or 50” x 80”
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Silk and Cotton Tallit Set, Stars of David - Blue$164.95
- Yair Emanuel Wool Tallit, Stripes and Embroidered Pomegranates - SilverStarting at $121.01
- Yair Emanuel Silver Cotton Tallit & Tefillin Bag – Embroidered Jerusalem ScenesStarting at $32.89
- Gabrieli Handwoven Dark Blue Silk Tallit Set - Silver StripesStarting at $261.80
- Off White Wool Tallit Set by Galilee SilksStarting at $270.99