Hebrew & English Siddur by Jack Jaget
This Siddur made in the traditional design contains Hebrew text with English translation. Each piece is individually fashioned in various wood parts and are decorated with gold leaf. All metallic parts are gold plated. Using the finest lacquer finish, imparting a style reminiscent of the Middle Ages; the feeling of time past.
4 x 5.6 inch (10 x 14cm)
Size: 10 x 14 cm / 3.9" x 5.5"
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$80.35
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$121.71
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Star of David PendantStarting at $98.67
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$164.15
- Millefiori Thousand-Flowers Butterfly EarringsStarting at $180.39