The name of this Talitania tallit is perfect – “noy” meaning “beauty”. A traditional tallit wool and polyester combination has been livened with cheerful colors that will add an optimistic tone to your prayers. Choose from blue, red or purple. The blessing is woven into the headpiece and in the usual way, the tzitzit can be replaced for hand-made ones.
See our list of accessories for a wide choice of additional items including matching bag and Kippah with name embroidery. The tzitzit on this tallit are certified as 100% kosher but if you wish to upgrade, you can replace with handmade tzitzit.
Materials: Polyester and Wool
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesStarting at $17.86
- Handmade Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$5.74
- Mezuzah Scroll Ashkenaz Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $34.72
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Gold StripesStarting at $17.86
- Talitnia Acrylic Imitation Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - Black & Gold StripesStarting at $17.86
Average rating: 5.0 / 5.0 based on 1 reviews
I am surprised by the low price for such a high quality tallit. When I placed an order for this it, to be honest I was skeptical and didn't know what to expect. To get a good quality tallit for a bit over $30( I got the medium size) is unheard of. Let me tell you this tallit is very beautiful, exceptionally tailored and is of made out of great quality material. I am recommending this tallit to anyone who is looking for a great bargain.By Erwin Prissman on July 29, 2013