Traditional Prayer Shawls
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Blue & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$16.95 - $45.95
- Talitnia Standard Silk & Polyester Tallit Prayer Shawl$18.95 - $44.95
- Hadar Tallit$29.95 - $54.95
- Talitnia Zion Paz Tallit Prayer Shawl - Blue Silver Stripes$22.95 - $59.95
- Noy Talit$34.95 - $59.95
- Wool Prayer Shawl$44.00 - $109.00
- Talitnia Malchut Wool Non Slip Tallit Prayer Shawl - Black Stripes$93.95 - $124.95
- Talitnia Malchut Wool Non Slip Tallit Prayer Shawl - White Stripes$92.95 - $119.95
- New Prima A.A Chermon Tallit$71.95 - $99.95
- Talitnia Zion Paz Tallit Prayer Shawl - Blue Gold Stripes$22.95 - $59.95
- Talitnia Acrylic Imitation Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - Black & Gold StripesChoice of sizes$16.95 - $45.96
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - White & Gold StripesChoice of sizes$16.95 - $45.96
- Talitnia Yemenite Tallit Temani Prayer Shawl - Net Fringes - Six Rows Knotting$139.95 - $169.95
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - White & Silver StripesChoice of sizes$16.95 - $45.96
- Star of David Prayer Shawl Patterns$23.40 - $106.60
- Kol HaNearim Tallit for Simchat Torah$549.95
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Dark Pink & Gold Stripes$23.95
Let’s talk about the Tallit
The Tallit, a four cornered outer garment, is one of Judaism’s most well-known identity symbols. In each of the corners are Tzitzit, special strings to be tied and knotted in the prescribed manner. From the age of Bar Mitzvah or from the wedding – depending on custom - it is worn during morning prayers on Shabbat, Festivals and weekdays.
Traditional Style Tallitot
The traditional Tallit is usually from wool or a wool combination although silk and rayon are also used. It displays black and white - sometimes colored - stripes. Most of the Ajudaica classic Tallitot are produced by the prestigious Talitania Company, world-famous for its quality and craftsmanship.
You will find in aJudaica acrylic or wool Tallitot with a choice of color for the stripes, giving a touch of individuality. There is a breathtakingly beautiful classic Prima Tallit. The combination-silk Tallit has a contemporary sky blue color and a decorative design theme. There are distinguished wool acrylic combinations. The Malchut has the added feature of non-slip shoulders. The Noy and popular Prima Tallitot offer a choice of colored stripes. The Zion Paz line of polyester Rayon, feels like silk and includes a contemporary design of Biblical verses and slender fringes. The Yemenite Tallit is stunning and will always look striking. You are invited to display your support of Israel with a magnificent Star of David Tallit.
Ajudaica’s Tallitot are available in a full range of sizes. Our call staff will be happy to help you if you need assistance with the measurement. Note the many optional extras - matching Tallit bag, kippah and so on. There is also a choice of tzitzit, depending on your custom and preference. Names can be embroidered on the Tallit bag.
If you are looking for a traditional Tallit, Ajudaica will give you the Tallit that is classic and top quality, reasonably priced – a Tallit that will inspire and give strength to your prayers.